Monday, July 23, 2012

I'm joining the PARTY!

First and foremost I would like to thank my readers who have waited for my return. I'm back! We had our beautiful little surprise Carolyn Rose on June 18th. She has been such a joy, our little surprise. We also bought our first home and moved since the last blog. Which brings me back to finally loosing the weight for good. Wooohooo. I have had my tubes tied so I know that now weight loss after the baby should stick as long as I stick with proper diet and exercise.

I am breast feeding so that should help with burning some of the calories. But I'm also eating like crazy. So here is hoping I can eat the healthy stuff and cave in and eat or buy the junk. I am having a really hard time kicking the Oreo habit though... I guess I felt pretty guilty about that and am bummed that I now live about hour away from my Freakin' Awesome ZUMBA! instructors because I bought the videos.

I logged on to QVC and found this kickin' ZUMBA! deal. It's going to be here tomorrow and I absolutely can not wait. When I was going to ZUMBA! class last year around this time I lost a size and it was enough weight loss to get pregnant again, and that was just in two months. I can't wait to shake my booty. But the best thing about using ZUMBA! as a weight loss tool this time is that my best friend and husband will be doing it with me. Having his support through participation means the world to me.

So I am joining the ZUMBA! Party again with very high hopes and expectations. It's that time to get the kids off to bed so off I go for another night. Live well friends!

xoxox,
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment